Pages

August 3, 2010

June+July, it's a holiday!

Hello again! Hahaha, feel something different? Yap, I start to write my blog in English. I've thought to start using my English in this blog. I know my English is not good and I still need more practice. But someone told me that I will never learn something if I never make a mistake before! Yes, I must try it! Hmm, how about you? Yes, I mean you, who read this post! Hmm, how about helping me to learn English better? Whenever I make a mistake (grammar,vocab,etc), please leave a comment so I can learn something from it and I will update it.

I'm sorry because I enjoyed my holiday in this semester, uh oh, i forget to update my blog. Yeah, I'll have my first class in this semester at August 23. A year ago, everything has begun! That's why I feel my holiday is different. I have something to do, I have someone who care about me! Although there is a distance, I don't care, because I can do it, I can do everything with You and with you. Yeah! 1 year again from now! Hoho, I can't wait. Good luck and I'll always waiting for you, Connie! :) Ganbatte!

3 comments:

  1. woaaaa.. gue suka niatnya.. hahahaha.. (soale aku juga maunya begono, suwe2 kok enakan pake indo yah.. hihihi.. :p)
    but i hope you don't mind if i try to see any grammatical error ato lainnya ya.. mungkin saya sendiri jg salah soale.. hihihi.. you know ah, i use Singlish here lor.. *logat Singlish, hahaha*

    "I've thought to start..."
    "i know my English is not good.."
    "told me that I will never.."
    "I'm sorry because i enjoyed my holiday.."
    " i have someone who care about me.."

    hahahaha.. sementara itu sih..
    and oyeah, this one year still gonna be fun! :D

    \,,/,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooo.. thank you.. so many mistakes.. x_x (kalo bisa pake inggris, kalo susah pake indo :p huahahaha.. apa pake Singlish ya..) huaaaaaaaahh.. i must learn it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. woaah! iya ini jdi pakai English! its gooood! aku ya masih banyak2 salah'e kog Priim. eehehhe. mari kita bersama belajar! :p btw, ITS SO SWEET! you still only have to wait for a few months before Dec! thats not loong. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Write everything in your mind about my post here